Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My First Featured Review!!!

YAY!!!  Trusting the ER Doctor is a featured review at Rainbow Book Reviews!  It's the first time a story of mine has been reviewed by itself and featured in its own blog post.  I feel like I've arrived as a writer!!  :-)


Okay, I guess I have to admit in the interests of full disclosure that Serena Yates is a fellow Total-E-Bound author, but it's just one of several of her publishers.  I'm thrilled that a writer whose work I admire took the time to review my book, and I'm over the moon that she liked it!  Please check out her review at http://www.rainbowbookreviews.com/book-reviews/trusting-the-er-doctor-by-noelle-keaton-at-total-e-bound while I do my happy-in-the-spotlight dance for the rest of the night.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment