Thursday, April 4, 2013

Game of Thrones, among other things

I think I said in one of these posts that I wanting to talk about more than writing in my blog, despite calling it Noelle Writes.  :-P   I'm a big Game of Thrones fan and am really excited about the third season starting last Sunday.  I read the A Song of Ice and Fire books a couple of months after watching the first season of the show, and I could not put them down.  The first three books in the series anyway, books 4 and 5 are another story, but I'll save that for another blog.  The third book, A Storm of Swords, was my favorite in the series so far, and I promise you, this season of Game of Thrones is going to be epic!!

As for my writing, it's going a bit slow so far.  I made myself a vow to write at least 2000 words a day for the next ten days until I completed a novella for a submissions call.  I made the vow yesterday, Wednesday, April 4, and so far I have 2000 words done.  It's going to be day three soon and I'll be 4000 words in the hole.  Oh, well, setting goals for myself counts for something, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment