Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I view Valentine's Day a little cynically, thinking it a Hallmark holiday, but I'm a firm believer in romance.  In fact, I think I may have met the future Mr. Noelle, but he does know it yet.  There was an attraction and a spark, but will it actually turn into a full blown flame?  Who knows?  As much as the mystery and uncertainty may frustrate me, the rush you get from the initial attraction more than makes up for it.

Next week, author H K Carlton is going to do me the honor of guest blogging right here at Noelle Writes!  H K has a fantastic new book, Lost Time, and she'll share an excerpt as well as a few of her thoughts about what drives her as a writer.  She's been a huge support to me as I've developed my writing platform and I'm thrilled that I'll get a chance to return the favor.  I hope you all will take a moment to check back in next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment