Thursday, February 7, 2013

Emergency Servicing on Good Reads!!

Hi all!  As you can see, I've been doing a fantastic job of keeping my new year's resolution of blogging more regularly.  Ugh, this is the very reason I don't make new year's resolutions, because I'm lousy at keeping them.  I've been so caught up at work and finishing another story that my social media duties have fallen by the wayside.  But I'm back now!  And just in time to ask a favor.  :-D

If you're a fan of m/m medical romance novels there's a poll at Goodreads asking you to vote for your favorite story.  Of course I'm voting for Emergency Servicing anthology, and not just because my story is included.  :-)   I read all the stories and they are all fantastic.  I love how you come away with so many different takes and perspectives on the common theme of m/m medical romances.  I hope you all vote at Goodreads, and of course I hope you all buy the anthology.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment